This is my blog, it is about me, my life, and my interests, i hope to use it to hone my writing skills, and to have fun.

11/22/08

Giantbomb.com

This is my first blog post, and I dont really know what to type about at this point in time.  So my first post will be about one of my favorite websites, Giant Bomb.  Giant Bomb is a website ran by Jeff Gerstmann, Ryan Davis, and a few othe ex-Gamespot editors.  Obviously this game is about Videogames, but along with the editoral writing(reviews, news posts, etc.), there is a great gaming wiki-style encyclopedia. The encyclopedia contains everything from Hamburgers to Halo, anything that is even vaguely connected to Videogames.  Also the website is very entertaining, their weekly Giantbomb-Cast is very funny, and delivers lots of video game news weekly, for the low, low price of NOTHING.  In addition to the Bombcast they post many funny videos, one of my favorites is their preview of Age Of Booty which i wil insert here.

            


so anyone that happens to read this, GOTO GIANTBOMB NOW..please?

No comments: